Data & Performance
Gain unique insights by remotely monitoring the interactions between vehicles and people across all your sites.
Take proximity warning to the next level by applying the data gained from site usage to help you change behaviours.
- Identify people at greater risk and make positive interventions
- Monitor behavioural change and effectiveness of safe systems of work
- Identify personnel training needs
- Identify and address “problem” areas or roles on site
- Set up and report on KPIs (Key performance indicators)
How does it work?
The data-driven SiteZone BI telematics system consists of two main elements:
- A telemetry module is installed as an option on every machine in a SiteZone installation. This collects data from the SiteZone proximity warning system and automatically sends it to a secure cloud-based server.
- A dashboard built in Microsoft PowerBI gives you access to data and reports for analysis. There is no setup required and you can interrogate the data yourself and pull out reports for sharing with teams and management. You can see where zone breaches happen most often, by which tag, and which machine, too.
Articles on this product
10 Years, 0 incidents - successful partnership with FCC Environment
Sam BoshierJul 24, 2023 1:56:53 PM
The Cambridge dictionary defines a partnership as: an agreement between organizations, people, etc. to work together.
Gillett want the best they can get for staff safety
Sam BoshierJun 27, 2023 12:12:17 PM
Gillett Environmental or Lytham St Annes Skip Hire as they're known locally was setup in the 1980s by Andy Gillett (Snr).
"We are really excited to see some genuine changes in behaviour on-site across the country. Using advances such as this, with tracing technology, we can begin to learn how to improve operations on-site and how to pave the way to having fewer People Plant Interface incursions.”
Chris Matthew | Flannery Strategic Manager