Data & Performance
Gain unique insights by remotely monitoring the interactions between vehicles and people across all your sites.
Take proximity warning to the next level by applying the data gained from site usage to help you change behaviours.
- Identify people at greater risk and make positive interventions
- Monitor behavioural change and effectiveness of safe systems of work
- Identify personnel training needs
- Identify and address “problem” areas or roles on site
- Track assets for security and usage figures
- Set up and report on KPIs (Key performance indicators)
How does it work?
The data-driven OverSite telematics system consists of two main elements:
- A telemetry module is installed as an option on every machine in a SiteZone installation. This collects data from the SiteZone proximity warning system and sends it to a secure cloud-based server.
- A web-based analytics package gives you access to data and reports for analysis. This is secure and password protected. Reports can be set up to focus on your key performance indicators and automatically sent out to you. You can see where zone breaches happen most often, by which tag, and which machine, too.
Articles on this product
HSE to make surprise visits to 500 waste and recycling sites
Sam BoshierNov 16, 2022 3:39:52 PM
Last month, Let’s Recycle – the place for waste-related news stories - reported that the HSE would be making 500 surprise visits to waste and...
Looking out, not in - meet us at the Health & Safety Conference
Gary EscottNov 2, 2022 10:21:07 AM
As someone who works across the construction and waste sectors, I believe that a lot can be learnt by passing information between sectors.
"We are really excited to see some genuine changes in behaviour on-site across the country. Using advances such as this, with tracing technology, we can begin to learn how to improve operations on-site and how to pave the way to having fewer People Plant Interface incursions.”
Chris Matthew | Flannery Strategic Manager