Gary Escott is the co-founder of SiteZone Safety, he has worked in the field of mobile plant safety for 15 years and has worked on the introduction of technology based safety products across other sectors. His goal is reducing the risk of collisions between vehicles and vulnerable persons using innovative products and technology.
Let 2019 be the year you reduce the risk of vehicle - pedestrian collisions ...with the SiteZone proximity warning system
Creating a safer work place through knowledge and technology
Our innovative products provide maximum customer benefit and are practical and easy to use, however any product is only as good as the support customers receive. We take pride in our customer support and continually strive to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations.
The SiteZone Proximity Warning System (PWS) is the UK's leading audible and visual warning system designed to reduce the risk of vehiclepersonnel collisions and can be used anywhere the proximity of people and vehicles working together is of concern.
- Reduce the risk of vehicle - personnel collisions
- Create a safer workplace
- Complement existing safe systems of work
- Improve personnel awareness and affect behavioural change
- Total warning solution
- Fully configurable to meet application requirements
- Cloud based analytics for monitoring the plant – personnel interface
- Reassurance of thousands of successful installations and millions of man hours worked
Get in touch
Find out more from our safety specialist